Hi there backpackers travellers and kiwis
Have you worked yet in a Seasonal Job? If so then we would love to hear from you!
What we want is a story about your working experience in New Zealand. How you found the job how long you worked there what did you do and where was it. That kinda thing....
If you think you could put together a little story along those lines then get in touch!
You can email us the story directly at email@example.com or just apply below.
Oh by the way we will PAY you for your story if we publish it on our website!! Yes that’s right we will give you anything between 10 to 50 dollars paid directly into your New Zealand bank account or via PayPal. The better the story the higher the pay...
Make sure to include tips photos url's and anything else you think will be interesting or helpful for other readers.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Grape and apple harvests have finished in Central Otago and we now only have limited job opportunitis here. We encourage you to keep in contact with us regarding job opportunities as there may be some chance of pruning work in June. If you are in Central Otago - please call into our office at 17a Brandon Street Alexandra to register your name. We need to see your passport and visa if you are from overseas. If you are not in the region please contact us for further information on (03 4402028 Ext 2) before travelling to the region. You must have your own transport and accommodation for these positions and a Working Holiday Visa. We have trained staff onsite who can assist with work visa advice including the extension of your Working Holiday Visa and IRD number applications - fees apply. See our Facebook page - Seasonal Solutions Co-op Ltd Apply
Housekeepers NZ Limited is seeking a dedicated and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join their team in Queenstown.
This important role will assist management with overseeing the housekeeping operations for an assigned apartment style hotel or resort in Queenstown.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor your
· Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property (in hotel rooms public and common areas).
· Support with the maintenance of accurate records (financial maintenance and inventory).
· Ensuring productive and professional relationships are maintained with all staff and contractors.
· Assistance with controlling operating supplies within budget.
· Daily on the job training for all cleaning contractors.
To be considered for the role you will possess:
· Previous experience in a senior housekeeping position ideally within the hotel & resort industry.
· The ability to develop lead and motivate a team.
· Excellent attention to detail and drive for achieving high standards of cleanliness.
· Passion for your product and providing great customer service.
· An understanding of WH&S and chemical management.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career with an international company.
To apply please click the link below or send your confidential resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply