MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to SeasonalJobs.co.nz. This website and its services are brought to
you by FLUIDITY LTD.
Before signing up as a member of seasonaljobs.co.nz, you must read and
agree to the membership terms and conditions as set out below.
The following terms and conditions apply to all advertisements placed on
. By signing up as a member and by placing
advertisements on www.seasonaljobs.co.nz
an advertiser agrees to the following terms and conditions:
FLUIDITY LTD may present random offers to the general public or members at any
time and set conditions for such offers at the time of the offer. These offers
may expire, or conditions of the offer may change solely at the discretion of
FLUIDITY LTD without prior warning.
- FLUIDITY LTD reserves the right to either reject or remove any job listings
from seasonaljobs.co.nz for any reason whatsoever.
- FLUIDITY LTD does not guarantee the legal working status of job applicants.
This responsibility lies solely with you.
- FLUIDITY LTD will not be responsible for the actions of job applicants
before, during or after being in the employment of any employer; or vice versa.
The seasonaljobs.co.nz service is not a recruitment agency or job agency.
- All users agree not to use this website, for any of the following: Posting
any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", multi-level marketing,
distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business
opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions
only (no significant salary) or requires recruitment of others including, but
not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- You agree to keep FLUIDITY LTD and its associates fully indemnified against
any (a) claim, action, cost or expense arising from any listing or information
you post on, or provide for, this website; and (b) actual or contingent
liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person
against FLUIDITY LTD arising from an actual or alleged breach by you of any
law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of
services by FLUIDITY LTD to you.
- FLUIDITY LTD retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of
the goods and services provided to you by FLUIDITY LTD.
- If you breach any of this terms or conditions FLUIDTY LTD may terminate your
membership immediately or at any time thereafter and you will not be entitled
to a refund of any fees paid by you.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand and you agree to be
bound to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- To become a registered user, you provide a login name and password. You may
change your password or login at any time. You are responsible if you do not
maintain the confidentiality of your login name and password. You are also
responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name.
- As soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your login name or
any other breach of security known to you, you must notify FLUIDTY LTD.